Career planning in and outside of Academia
In this online talk we will discuss the following topics:
- Career in Academia: What to bring, how to structure it, gains and risks.
- Career on the non-academic labour market:
- What is a “market” and how does this influence your job search?
- How to recognize your skills and competencies and how to use them for job search.
- Where to find relevant jobs.
Focus is on the German labour market, but some strategies are applicable in lots of countries.
There is time for your questions during the talk.
If you want to add topics or questions in advance, you can do so up to 2 days before the event here: https://yopad.eu/p/Career_talk_idiv