Participating organizations and people
Authors: Guy Pe’er, Sebastian Lakner, Robert Müller, Gioele Passoni, Vasileios Bontzorlos, Dagmar Clough, Francisco Moreira, Clémentine Azam, Jurij Berger, Peter Bezák, Aletta Bonn, Bernd Hansjürgens, Lars Hartmann, Janina Kleemann, Ângela Lomba, Amanda Sahrbacher, Stefan Schindler, Christian Schleyer, Jenny Schmidt, Stefan Schüler, Clélia Sirami, Marie von Meyer-Höfer, Yves Zinngrebe.
Additional contributions (‘boxes’): Felix Herzog and Stefan Möckel.
Additional members of the scoping committee: Tim Benton, Lynn Dicks, Kaley Hart, Jennifer Hauck, Felix Herzog, William Sutherland.
The report has gone through external review by Irina Herzon, Alan Matthews, Rainer Oppermann, and Stephan Von Cramon-Taubadel.
This report is the outcome of an independent scientific process, and its contents represent the knowledge, experience and opinions of its authors alone. The conclusions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the funding organizations, reviewers, or the scoping committee.
The study has been initiated and commissioned originally by BirdLife and EEB, and then further supported by a large number of additional organizations and institutes.
Full list of funders:
- Stichting BirdLife Europe
- European Environmental Bureau (EEB)
- Naturschutzbund Deutschland (NABU)
- German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research (iDiv) Halle-Jena-Leipzig
- Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research – UFZ
- The University of Göttingen
- The Greens / The European Free Alliance in the European Parliament
- The Group of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists & Democrats in the European Parliament
Additional author affiliations:
- Centre for Environmental and Climate Research, Lund University, Sweden
- CIBIO/InBIO, University of Porto, Portugal
- CEABN/InBIO, Institute of Agronomy, University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Center for Ecology and Conservation Science, Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle, France
- Institute of Landscape Ecology, Slovak Academy of Sciences
- Friedrich Schiller University Jena
- Environment Agency Austria, Department Biodiversity & Nature Conservation, Vienna, Austria
- University of Kassel, Section of International Agricultural Policy and Environmental Governance, Germany
- University of Münster, Institute of Landscape Ecology, Germany
- Dynafor, Université de Toulouse, INRA, INPT, INPT - EI PURPAN, Castanet-Tolosan, France
- Leibniz-Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), Department of Structural Change, Halle (Saale), Germany