Highly Cited Researchers 2023
Clarivate Analytics lists eight iDiv members in its 2023 selection of “Highly Cited Researchers”. According to Clarivate Analytics, these scientists have demonstrated significant influence through the publication of multiple papers, highly cited by their peers, during the last decade.
The following iDiv researchers can be found on the list (in alphabetical order):
• Prof Bruno Glaser (Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, iDiv)
• Dr Jens Kattge (Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry, iDiv)
• Dr Martin Mascher (Leibniz Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research, iDiv)
• Prof Henrique Pereira (iDiv, Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg)
• Prof Markus Reichstein (Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry, iDiv)
• Prof Josef Settele (Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research – UFZ, iDiv, Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg)
• Dr Marten Winter (iDiv, Leipzig University)
• Prof Sönke Zaehle (Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry, iDiv)
In total, approximately 6,900 researchers have been selected.
See full list: https://clarivate.com/highly-cited-researchers/