iDiv Annual Conference 2016
7 - 8 November 2016
Dear iDiv scientists,
We are pleased to invite you to the second iDiv Annual Conference, which will be held on the 7 and 8 November 2016 in Leipzig.
The conference is the most important annual iDiv event that brings experienced and young iDiv scientists together. The aim of the conference is to provide an interactive forum for scientific exchange and an attractive platform for establishing new contacts and collaborations within the iDiv consortium.
This year, the conference will feature highly experimental interaction formats. We will offer 3 categories for scientific exchange:
- Talks where past, current and future work is to be presented in either 5, 10 or 15 minutes
- A brainstorming session where anyone is encouraged to introduce their unfinished, half-formed and open projects; the most intriguing stories will be further discussed in the workshops that follow
- A demonstration session where either a poster or all types of available resources are used to illustrate the essence of the research presented (e.g. R-code, herbaria, experimental set-ups).
These various formats will offer each participant a great opportunity to get to know iDiv research at different stages of development and from diverse points of view.
Registration and abstract submission are already closed.
- Registration open: 9 September
- Submission deadline: 16 October (extended)
- Confirmation letters: 26 October
- Registration closed: 31 October
In case of any questions, please contact Rebecca Thier-Lange (phone: +49 341/9733103).
We hope to welcome you all in November at the conference and we especially encourage young scientists to discuss and present their work!
the iDiv organisation committee