How to organize your team in home office – working with distributed teams – online workshop for supervisors
The corona situation forces teams to change from in room collaboration to online cooperation. How to stay productive now?
Topics of the workshop:
- How to structure your team in home office?
- What can they do? Ideas for relevant work.
- How to make sure they stay productive: How to set goals and to structure collaboration.
- It is still about communication: How to develop a positive and motivating stile of communication online.
- And if they lose motivation? Some ideas to keep motivation up.
Methods How do we work: short impulses by trainer. Exchange of ideas and solutions. Online collaboration.
Structure Two appointments, two hours each. First appointment is for first ideas and impulses. Second appointment to discuss your results and to tailor approaches more to your individual situation.
Technical requirements What do you need? We use zoom.us. You can join the meeting without an account, but it is more convenient with. You need a webcam and an internet connection fast enough to transfer the video stream.